– to develop an area of focus in the energy field.
The project DrivKraft aims to initiate and build up a focus area of energy with depression system optimization.
DrivKraft will build up a basic competence in the field of Energy, in the form of a project which then initiates projects and builds onto the next level. In addition, the DrivKraft will develop the energy clusters that already exist.
DrivKraft’s goals are:
- To build up a strong energy cluster linked to NetPort Science Park.
- To develop IT in the field of energy to become southern Sweden strongest energy clusters.
- That in 2017 run at least 3 projects that strengthen the industry.
- To 2018 developed at least two research projects.
The project is funded initially with the support of Stiftelsen Elektronikcentrum.