Kärlek ettor och nollor
KÄRLEK, ETTOR OCH NOLLOR is the umbrella name of an annual event taking place at NetPort Science Park during 2011-2014.
The event consisted of:
- A big exhibition for all students within the digital media program at BTH showcasing their exam work.
- Finals of the game competition Game Concept Challenge where the winners would split 200 000 kr.
- A place for both spontaneous and organised meetings between students and various companies, as well as for network lunch and dinner.
- A media jam where the participants would create games,film or graphics for a limited period of time.
- Invited lecturers from the industry
- Mingle, inspiration, love, free entrance and available to anyone!
Kärlek,ettor och nollor was a collaboration between Blekinge Institute of Technology, NetPort Science Park, Blekinge Business Incubator and Karlshamns Community which was implemented with the loving support of Sparbankens Näringslivsstiftelse, Studentregion Blekinge and EU.